The workforce in the City of Prijedor is specific in qualifications, motivation and competitive costs as opposed to other countries in the region.
Most of the available workforce at the moment is in the sectors of mining, industry and trade which are dominated with professions from the metal industry, mechanics and machinists, electricians, electronics, energy experts, builders, textile and food processors.
According to the qualification structure, the labor is dominated by:
● QF (qualified) with 35%
● UQF (unqualified) with 20%
● HSE (high school education) 32%
The City of Prijedor among its regular programs for economic assistance implements further activities:
● Programs of active measures for employment;
● Subsidies for entrepreneur development;
● Modification of education programs to the company’s needs;
● Creation of a favorable business environment;
● Strengthening capacities of existing businesses.
>>> PRIJEDOR WORKFORCE OVERVIEW
“Train people well enough so they can leave, treat them well enough so they don’t want to.”
– Richard Branson –